
Exclusives
The outcome of initial Chelsea talks over Alejandro Garnacho as two Manchester United players open to Stamford Bridge move
TBR Football can exclusively confirm the outcome of initial talks between Chelsea and Manchester United over Alejandro Garnacho.
Both Chelsea and Manchester United are looking to tweak their squads in the January transfer window, bo💟th in𝕴 terms of incomings and outgoings.
The Blues began the season brightly but their form tailed off somewhat, while the Red ℱDevils are eager to make changes so Ruben Amorim can mould the squad in his 😼image.
TBR Football can also reveal the latest around Christopher Nkunku and Joao Felix in the context of a potential switch to Stamford Bri💯dg🐈e.

READ MORE: How much money Chelsea are set 💛to get from Renato Vౠeiga’s loan to Juventus
Alejandro Garnacho ready to swap Manchester United for Chelsea
Sources have confirmed to TBR Football chief correspondent Graeme Bailey that Chelsea and Manchester United have held talks over Alejandro Garnacho.
During these d🐠iscussions, the names of Christopher Nkunku and Joao Feli🌳x came up.
An offi♚cial bid for Garnacho has yet to be made, but Chelsea are keen and sources have confirmed that talks were ‘productive’ and an offer is expected to be lodged.
As TBR Football previously revealed, Garnacho has grown frustrated with li🉐fe at Man United and is accepꦆting that he does not fit in the future plans of Ruben Amorim under his 3-4-3 system.
We can confirm that the two clubs have been in co൲ntact and Chelsea are expected to make a firm offer.
The Blues have spoken with Garnacho’s representatives and h🦋ave received assurances that the Argentine ꦡis ready to move to West London.
Christopher Nkunku and Joao Felix open to Manchester United move
TBR Football can also confirm that, durin𒐪g those talks, Man United asked Chelsea about the situation of both Christopher Nkunku and Joao Felix.
Nkunku and Felix, who have started just three league games apiece this term, have been told by Chelsea that they ca🌳n move on this month.
Nkunku has attracted th𒅌e attention of Bayern Munich, while his former club Paris Saint-Germain were keen but this month their focus was on Khvicha Kva෴ratskhelia.
Meanwhile, Felix has been look♏ed at by Serie A giants AC Milan.
TBR Football is told that both players wouldꦕ be open to the prospect of a move to United, if something progr𓆉essed before the end of the window.
Chelsea head coach Enzo Maresca confirmed during his Friday pre-game pre✃ss conference that he does find it hard to give either player much playing time.
“The problem, unfortunately, for Joao and Christo [Nkunku], the manager plays most of the games with one attacking midfielder and that is Cole Palmer,” said the Italianꦓ.
“We have decided to play with an attacking midfielder in most of the games, so this is the reaso꧑n why Joao and Christo struggle to get minutes.
“Not for any different reasons because they are both fa🔯ntastic players, fantastic guys who work well.”