
Exclusives
How Crystal Palace have reacted as Chelsea recall Trevoh Chalobah with plans being made
TBR Football have now received information on what Crystal Palace plan to do after Chelsea opted to recall Trevoh Chalobah.
Oliver Glasner – who called on Crystal Palace to make early r꧑einforcements this month –🌞 has now seen his squad become even weaker after Chelsea triggered their recall option on the central defender.
The man born in Sierra Leone was enjoying a productive season at Selhurst Park – scoring three goals in 12 Premier League appearances – although Enzo Maresca has now decided he want💃s him back at Stamford Br💮idge.
TBR Football understand Chelsea are ready to let Axel Disasi leave – with Juventus keen – so Trevoh Chalobah could well step in for the Frenchman.
After Chelsea triggered their recall option, sources have provided TBR Football with information o꧟n how Cryౠstal Palace will react.
Crystal Palace now working to sign a Trevoh Chalobah replacement after Chelsea decision
Graeme Bailey – Chief Correspondent at TBR Football – has now been told that Crystal Palace are already working to sign a replacement f🦩or Chalobah.
We understand the Eagles were aware Chelsea would recall the 25-year-old, with the decision not exactly coming 🀅as a shock to the south Londoners.
As such, Dougie Freedman – Director of Football at Crystal Palace – is now looking to sign a replacement for Chalobah, who Glasner left out of t🌌he FA Cu🍌p win over Stockport on Sunday for what the Austrian described as “contractual” reasons.

Crystal Palace already have Chadi Riad and Chris Richards to step in – while Nathaniel Clyne can also play in central defence if need be – although work is still being done to replace Chalobah, as the aforementioned names have missed chunks of ൩the current campa🎐ign through injury.
TBR Football understand Chelsea and Chalobah do not see a future together – despite 𒊎the recall.
Chelsea fans receive Trevoh Chalobah wish
After the Cobham graduate scored against Brighton earlier this season, Chelsea fans said they wanted Chalobah back when reacting on X (p⛄reviously known as Twitter).
Now, that section of the Stamford Brid𒁃ge faithful have received their wish, as the former England U21 international returns to west London after a fruitful spell in 🌌SE25.