LIVE
...

Follow us on

Exclusives

What Manchester United are now thinking about Casemiro after offloading Antony to Real Betis

TBR Football have now received information on what Manchester United are thinking about Casemiro ahead of the February 3rd transfer deadline.

Ruben Amorim is close to welcom♍ing one new signing to Old Trafford – although at least one departure is expected ah🍎ead of Monday’s deadline.

TBR Football understand Manchester United have agreed a fee for 🥀Patrick Dorgu wit𝔉h Lecce – having first shaken hands on personal ter💦ms with the Denmark international.

Sources have also told TBR Football that Mathys Tel has been offered to Manchester United by intermediaries – after the France U21✱ international asked to leave Bayern Munich foll🦹owing a fallout with Vincent Kompany.

With Patrick Dorgu and Mathys Tel in the spotlight, TBR Football have now also received information on how Manchester United feel about Casemiro.

Manchester United remain hopeful of Casemiro exit

Graeme Bailey – Chief Correspondent at TBR Football – has now been told Manchester U🃏nited are yet to give up hope of offloading the Brazil international before Monday’s deadline.

The Red Devils h✨ave already managed to shed most of Antony’s £200,000-a-week salary from the wage bill after loaning the South American to Real Betis꧟ for the rest of this season, with the Spanish side paying 84% of his wages.

Now, as Sir Jim Ratcliffe aims to cut cos🦩ts at Old Trafford, Manchester United are focused on removing most, if not all, of Casemiro’s £350,000-a-week salary.

TBR Football understand Manchester United would ideally like to sell the 32-year-old, but will consi🉐der a loan exit as long as a large portion of his wages are covered.

Casemiro has not featured under Amorim since the 2-0 defeat against Newcastle on 30th Decemb🌳er, and the rise of Toby Collyer in the midfield department underlines the fact the Brazilian is free to leave.

Sources have told TBR Football that a number of sides are keen to take the man born in Sao Jose dos Campos – includꦚing Italian giants Roma.

Photo by Robbie Jay Barratt - AMA/Getty Images
Photo by Robbie Jay Barratt – AMA/Getty Images

The Serie ♔A side are keen to offload Leandro Pare🅷des – who Boca Juniors want – and are interested in Casemiro replacing the Argentine.

Galatasaray are also admirers of the Manchester United No.18 – while clubs in Qatar are considering a move too﷽.

Furthermore, the Saไudi Pro League are keen to have Casemiro in Saudi Arabia – but they are currently planning✱ to explore a permanent move in the summer transfer window.

What Ruben Amorim has said about Casemiro

Amorim wa🦩s brutally honest about Casemiro when discussing the Brazilian earlier this week.

The Portuguese tactician effeꦉctively said the £70m ma💮n is too slow to play in his midfield, telling TNT Sports Mexico: “We understand that Casemiro has other things nowadays.

“The intelligence he has, understanding the game, understanding where the ball is going to fall – but we’re in a league that I can see, even in European competitions, the difference in intensit🐈y is big… I needed some players in certain positions with a slightly different pace.”

That pr🐽etty much exp🦹lains why Manchester United are looking to offload Casemiro before Monday’s deadline – with Amorim evidently unsure over his physical capabilities.