LIVE
...

Follow us on

Exclusives

How much Aston Villa are set to earn from Jhon Duran sale after deal struck with Al-Nassr

TBR Football can exclusively confirm that Aston Villa have agreed a fee with the Saudi Pro League over Jhon Duran.

The 21-year-old has burst onto the scene at Aston Villa this season, clocking up 12 goals in 29 outings including seven in the Premier League and three in the Champions League.

Duran’s form has led to interest from the likes♏ of Arsenal, Chelsea and West Ham, along with the Saudi Pro League.

Duran is now set to leave the Premier League and TBR Football can confirm how much Villa ar🐼e set to earn from the 🦩move.

Photo by James Gill - Danehouse/Getty Images
Photo by James Gill – Danehouse/Getty Images

Aston Villa set to earn up to £70million for Jhon Duran

TBR Football chief correspondent Graeme Bailey has been told that the deal will b💟e worth in excess of £70million with transfer made up of £64.5million plus add-ons.

Duran is set to join Al-Nassr, with a fꦐive-and-half-year deal already agreed 𓄧with the player.

V🅰illa, who rejected Arsenal’s move for Ollie Watkins earlier on Wednesday, have ag🌜reed the move and given Duran permission to undergo his medical.

Said medical will take place in London as the Saudi deadline is fast approaching, so he will do that in England before flying out to Saudi Arabia later in 🌳the week.

TBR Football understands that the Pro League have opted for Duran ahead of Victor Bonifac💫e🔯 – whose move from Bayer Leverkusen is set to be called off.

What Villa have planned for rest of January transfer window

Villa, who were busy in the sum𒅌mer transfer window, have also been active in the January market.

Villa swooped for Donyell Malen from Borussia Dortmund earlier this month before signing Andres Garcia from Levante.

Villa have also been bus💎y on the outgoings front, selling Diego Carlos to Fenerbahce ahead of the Duran deal.

Unai Emery recently told the club’s media team that Villa are open to making more new signings this month, particularly since Carlos needs to be 🌟repla🌊ced.

The Villans boss even hinted that there could be transfer activity right until the transfer deadlin๊e at 11pm on Monday 3 February.

“ജWe are open to trying to improve the squad until the last moment, and as well, we are open in case someone is leaving,” said Emery.

“Of course, Diego Carlos left in the last week, and we have to replace him, and of course we are as well focusing on which player🙈s could be potential player♋s to replace Diego Carlos.”