LIVE
...

Follow us on

Exclusives

Chelsea’s plans for final two weeks of January transfer window including stance over Manchester United’s Alejandro Garnacho

TBR Football can exclusively reveal Chelsea’s transfer blueprint as the January transfer window approaches its final two weeks, including their stance over Manchester United’s Alejandro Garnacho.

The Blues enjoyed a bright start to the season under Enzo Maresca, but their form has dropped off in recent weeks.

Chelsea are yet to sign anyone this month, but they’ve got their eyes on a number♚ ofℱ players, whilst also looking to move on several other players.

TBR Football c🔯an now confirm what the Blues have planned before the transfer window shuts on Monday 3 February.

Alejandro Garnacho of Manchester United celebrates with Marcus Rashford after scoring the fourth United goal during the Carabao Cup Third Round mat...
Photo by Stu Forster/Getty Images

READ MORE: The third Chelsea player 🎉Everton are considering signing as well 🔜as Ben Chilwell and Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall

Chelsea tell Manchester United they’d be interested in Alejandro Garnacho

TBR Football chief correspondent Graeme Bailey understands that Chelsea have indicated to Manchester United that they would have an interest in Alejandro Garnacho if, and when, he was available.

As it stands, 🌃there is no deal to be had for the Spanish-born Argentine although United would be tempted if anyone came close to his valuation – which we ꦜare told is £70million.

TBR Football has revealed that Garnacho has been left frustrated with how this season is going, but he is not pushing to leave this month but his long-term future is far fromꦦ certain with his former club Atletico Madrid looking closely – although they are lookinꦚg at a potential summer move.

Napoli have an interest in Garnacho, as they do with his teammate𝓀s Marcus Rashford and Joshua Zirkz🃏ee, but they would not entertain getting near United’s valuation – as they don’t see him being more than £45million.

Chelsea’s stance towards Borussia Dortmund’s Jamie Gittens

TBR Football sources understand that Chelsea have also registered an interest with Borussia Dortmund in English prospect Jamie Gittens.

Chelsea have been in contact with Borussia Dortmund during this window, holding talks over their own players including Carney Chukwuemeka and Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall and we understand that as part of thoseꦑ conversations – The Blues made it clear they held an inter𝔍est in Gittens.

TBR Football has previously revealed Gittens had a host of interest and now Chelsea have jo♌ined the chase. Gittens has real🔴 hope he can force his way in Thomas Tuchel’s England plans.

We are told by sources close t🌺o the player that he is very happy in Dortm❀und, but would have to consider any major interest that arrived from the Premier League.

We understand that Chelsea are alwa🍷ys on the look at options to bolster their ranks and their scouts have been hugely impressed with Gittens.

Wit𝄹h that we can confirm that Chelsea have made it clear to Dortmund that they would be open to bringing him to We♌st London.

Gi🌳ttens’ style of play has been compared to that of Nico Williams,🥂 one of the most exciting forwards🍎 in world football.

Who Chelsea could allow to leave this month

Chelsea are ready to allow Christopher Nkunku to depart this month. Nkunku has been linked with Bayern Munich.

We also understand that Enzo Maresca has made it clear to the club’s hierarchy that the likes of Jadon San🎃cho, Noni Madueke and Joao Felix are far from firm in his future plans after recent struggles with their form and there is also the ongoing situation with Mykhailo Mudryk.

Related Topics